It’s about time I got myself in top gear and began thrashing out some fashionable thoughts. Here are some of my favourites I picked that you too can easily pull together in just five minutes.
- Here, I decided to start with the top half. Since my trip to Japan and South Korea several years ago, I have been besotted by the bow-tie collar. I almost threw out a ribbon I got as part of my birthday gift from John and Katie. I saved it just so I could add it to my crisp white blouses. Take this little Gucci number for example. may tickle your fancy. Here I paired the navy/red pussy bow tie with a clean white canvas.
2. Think SuperGran (for those of us ancient enough to remember) or Rupert the Bear. You can’t go wrong with a set of tartan pins.
3. Gals, you need that all-important bag for your trinkets. Stash your mobile, wallet, makeup and keys in what I chose as a top handle ‘Sicily’ by D&G. Unfortunately it’s sold out of Net-A-Porter but I chose it simply because I long for colour in my wardrobe particularly at this time of year.
4. Coming in at number 4 for a mere 50$, you can snatch yourself a pair of Adidas Cloudfoam Advantage sneakers. Aiming to mix old with new, clean bold colour and pattern these originals will tie the look together just nicely.
5. Hey who doesn’t love a baker cap? Top off your look with this fun piece of head decor from Manokhi. Lest not forget winter still lingers.
So there you have it, my five top pieces to look outstanding in this mid point of the month. I hope you can take a leaf from my lookbook.
Why not subscribe to the rest of my blogs? Simply enter your email address and get FREE email alerts as to when my spanking new blogs are just published!