£20 – lucluc.com
£28 – bluefly.com
£89 – bergdorfgoodman.com
£62 – lordandtaylor.com
£69 – renttherunway.com
£45 – relaxfeel.com
£28 – whitehouseblackmarket.com
£21 – renttherunway.com
Apologies for a very, very overdue blog. But what better way to celebrate a freshly pressed blog than celebrate the very stylish Julianna Marguiles as ‘Alicia Florrick’ in the CBS series ‘The Good Wife’. I have been absolutely addicted to her style since I began watching the series back in 2011/12.
The following I picked since they were classic, neutral and smart- something which reflects her personality and career.
- Max Mara ‘Firma’ Pinstripe Dopio Crepe Dress: Figure-hugging, chic made of stretch wool with hidden back zip and stand, split collar. How very Alicia. Available at a whopping $990 USD.
- MaxMara ‘Marilyn’ pumps: A sneaky tortoise shell heel on a black leather canvas. Perfection at $320 (not bad, eh?)
- Whilst in the MaxMara family, lets piece it all together with the large calf leather ‘Whitney’ tote. A SS 2015 piece, but what a gem. If you can collect $1,550 worth of silver pieces, then it’s all yours!
- Alicia needs her spectacles to read all that important Florrick-Agos headed paper. I’m guessing with her taste she’d opt for a classic pair of Ray Ban’s. Why not match it with a pair of ‘The Wayfarer’s’? Available for just under $200. Definitely doable.
- Her left hand is never without a snazzy pen. Alicia may be old school but she does this in the very best of manner. Let’s complete this look with my choice of pen; a pre- owned ‘Montblanc’ Meisterstuck Classique Ballpoint Pen 164 Black with 23.5 k gold-plated trim. Squeeze that piggy bank for $400!
There, you have Alicia’s look. It wont be the last look book I’ll be doing of hers, don’t worry. I aim to do several more this month as the series wraps itself up for good (Noooooo!)
Like what you read? Then why not follow some more of my daft blogs and click the ‘follow’ icon on the right in the main menu. You will get email updates/alerts once a new blog has been published. It’s simple. Just subscribe! http://www.fionamccabedotcom.com